Make sure to check out uses.tech for a list of everyone's /uses pages!
Editor + Terminal
- Doom Emacs is my current editor for everything.
- I use Doom One theme.
- I'm currently using Source Code Pro as font for my editor.
- And Source Code Pro for my terminal
- I use Alacritty as my primary terminal.
- I use reveal.js to create presentations
- org-mode and org-roam for my note taking and writing requirements
- org-reveal to write my presentations directly within emacs.
- Gatsby to create and support my main website, and Control Remoto site
- Hugo for my notes/braindump site
- Jekyll to support my presentations site
- Netlify as the service to deploy and support my sites
- Github to store every project, site, document, etc.
- Leiningen as the go tool to scaffold Clojure apps.
- Buzzsprout as the hosting provider for my podcasts
- Auphonic is my go to tool for mastering the sounds of the podcasts
- Canva and Figma for my designs needs.
- I'm currently using Safari as my personal Browser and Chrome for development work.
- I use Notion for task management, note taking, planner,etc.
- I use Spotify to listem music all the time and code.
- Also use Brain.fm when I want to focus on some coding.
- And also for focus I use Be Focused to manage my pomodoros.
- My main email app is Spark
- To editing my podcasts I use Logic Pro X
- For some video editing Final Cut Pro X
- And for screencasting and egghead work I use ScreenFlow
- For communications Discord is my go to tool to chat in different communities
- And Slack for work chat
- I (still) use a Macbook Pro 13'' mid 2014 with 8GB RAM, Intel i5 dual core 2.6Ghz and 128GB of disk (Yeah I know!)
- My Mouse is a MX Master 2S.
- My Keyboard is a wireless Apple Magic Keyboard.
- My main mic is a Shure BETA 87A microphone
- A K & M 23150-500-55 tabletop microphone stand
- And as audio interface I have a Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd gen
- I have a second mic, a a Blue Yeti
- My headphones are the JBL Tune 600BTNC With active noise cancellation.